New version of our Hands-On Lab available for download "Upgrade/Migrate/Consolidate to Oracle 12c" HOL
By Mike Dietrich-Oracle on Dec 16, 2015
Yes! Finally ...
Roy did all the hard work and patched all our environments with the most recent PSUs. And he managed also to upload our Hands-On Lab not only internally to retriever (Oracle internally) but also to OTN.
What you'll be able to do?
- Upgrade an 126.96.36.199 database UPGR to Oracle Database 188.8.131.52
- Plug in UPGR into the CDB2, an Oracle Database 184.108.40.206 Container database, and make it a PDB
- Migrate an 220.127.116.11 database FTEX into another PDB using the Full Transportable Export/Import feature
- Unplug an Oracle Database 18.104.22.168 PDB and plug it into an Oracle Database 22.214.171.124 container database and finally upgrade it
- And of course you can play around with the entire environment
What we've did for your convenience?
- Switched to a new PDF viewer which allows better copy&paste - see the instructions document.
Unfortunately we are not allowed to distribute the relatively old version of Adobe PDF Reader for Linux.
- Applied the most recent PSUs to the 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 homes
- Fixed some minor things
- Updated the HOL Instructions
- Added an "aritificial" environment variable $OH12 to shorten typing
- And some other tiny little things ...
- And the lab is packaged with Oracle VBox 5.0.10 including the matching VBox Extensionswhich caused us trouble with the previous lab environment which was settled on Vbox 4.3 - so we hope that now all will go well.
Where can you download the lab and the instructions?
All credits to Roy!!!
|5||How to Enable/Disable Oracle Binary Option ||Talros||2016.03.09||145|
|4||12c R1 Install on Cent OS - Part 2 (Grid install) ||Talros||2016.02.15||83|
|3||12c R1 Install on Cent OS - Part 1 ( Preinstall )||Talros||2016.02.02||216|
|»||New version of our Hands-On Lab available for download "Upgrade/Migrate/Consolidate to Oracle 12c" HOL||명품관||2015.12.22||11|
|1||DBCA/DBUA 사용시 마지막 단계 Finish 버튼 클릭 후 행 현상 발생 시 체크 사항||명품관||2015.12.17||212|