MySQL Database Service (in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure)
소식 전달이 늦었네요.
이제야 알게되서 2020년 9월 소식을 이제 전달하게 됐네요.
관련 소식에 대한 링크 먼저 걸겠습니다.
아래와 같이 소개를 시작하네요... ^^
MySQL Database Service를 OCI(Oracle Cloud Infrastructure)에서 한다고 소개하네요
거기에 MySQL Engineering Team에서 Develop하고 Managing하고 Support 한다고 합니다. 그리고 이 부분이 최고의 장점이라고 하네요.
MySQL Instance Provisioning, patch, upgrade, backup, restore등 작업이 자동화 된다고 합니다.
아래의 사항들이 장점이라고 이야길 합니다.
- MySQL Database Service is developed and maintained by the same team that develops MySQL Community and Enterprise Editions.
- The service is always up-to-date with the latest MySQL Server release and includes the latest security fixes.
- You get all the features available in the MySQL Server, including the NoSQL Document Store with the new X-Protocol and X DevAPI.
- MySQL Database Service has built-in default configurations recommended by the MySQL experts for the best performance while keeping the database secure and stable. The configuration management feature also allows advanced users to customize configurations safely.
- Because the same MySQL Server is used in the cloud, on-premises, and for hybrid deployments, you get maximum flexibility for your deployment strategy.
- Customers can use MySQL native replication and MySQL Shell to quickly and easily move workloads to the cloud.
- Unlike other Cloud Database services that offer limited MySQL support, the MySQL Database Service is backed by the MySQL Support Team at no additional cost.
- MySQL Database Service is built on top of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure as an ultra-secure native service, leveraging the benefits of a Cloud that is architected and designed to run mission-critical Enterprise workloads and databases.