MariaDB Java Connector 2.7.5 now available
MariaDB Connector/Java 2.7.5
Release Notes for MariaDB Connector/Java 2.7.5
MariaDB Connector/Java 2.7.5 is a Stable (GA) release. Notable changes in this release include:
- The connection ID is now included in important log messages. This allows the messages to be more easily correlated with messages in the MariaDB Server log.
- The connect call does not set the session_track_schema system variable anymore, which is the MariaDB Server default.
Issues fixed in this release include:
- When MariaDB Connector/J connects to MariaDB Xpand, error message  Unknown variable: session_track_schema is logged.
- When a socket fails in a Connection Pool, the other connections in the pool are not validated before use.
- Options useBatchMultiSend and usePipelineAuth are disabled without reason for the standard RDS instance.
See the release notes page for more details and visit mariadb.com/downloads/connectors/connectors-data-access/java8-connector/ to download.